Small Batch

Tsal
Forum Decorum

The batch can't be that small. They are in every grocery store nationwide. This is the thread to post and discuss all your small batch findings.
The Troll Whisperer
kschatey

Tsal wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:20 pm The batch can't be that small. They are in every grocery store nationwide. This is the thread to post and discuss all your small batch findings.
Vintage as well!

Apparently the gourmet organic version next to that from the same maker is not small batch?
Tsal
Forum Decorum

kschatey wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:15 pm
Tsal wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:20 pm The batch can't be that small. They are in every grocery store nationwide. This is the thread to post and discuss all your small batch findings.
Vintage as well!

Apparently the gourmet organic version next to that from the same maker is not small batch?
Nope, that's just organic.
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Artisanal?
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

That must be a Sutliff product
simplepipes
Codger in Training

I just made another small batch of Three Sails Perique . . . run the Sutliff TS20 Perique through a small food processor to reduce to more of a ribbon for easier blending.

Smoking a test bowl of my artisanal efforts . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:43 pm
That must be a Sutliff product
They share the same business model. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:45 pm I just made another small batch of Three Sails Perique . . . run the Sutliff TS20 Perique through a small food processor to reduce to more of a ribbon for easier blending.

-sp
Speaking of your artisanal efforts, I'm going to order some Bruno for a SWRA mash up.
The Troll Whisperer
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Tsal wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:10 pm
simplepipes wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:45 pm I just made another small batch of Three Sails Perique . . . run the Sutliff TS20 Perique through a small food processor to reduce to more of a ribbon for easier blending.

-sp
Speaking of your artisanal efforts, I'm going to order some Bruno for a SWRA mash up.

Wonderful mix . . . I still have a few large tubs of SWRA in reserve for the same.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:18 pm
Tsal wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:10 pm

-sp

Wonderful mix . . . I still have a few large tubs of SWRA in reserve for the same.

-sp
I agree. I never would have thought that one up. I really enjoy it.
The Troll Whisperer