A shout out to everyone here

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ive had one of the hardest months in memory this past month . Its been a constant " one thing after another " ... even today , which was horrid and freaky . It's been like a curse or something .. not that I believe in that stuff but it made me question it for a moment and I had to shake that off .

Anyway , my point of this thread is that ... and Im being truly honest .... this place has really brightened my spirits . Here , along with some local friends also , have made this month really not too bad

And I appreciate it . Thank you

May God bless every one of you and especially give you strength if its a hard time . All things pass and life is such a trip and a blessing :thumbs:

I hope our members that havent posted in a while are all ok . Im glad we have new members and they are all wonderful . Im just in a good mindset this evening and we dont hear enough good news or good vibes in this modern world . We rarely even hear the word ... JOY ... mentioned [ at least I dont ]

Living is so much better than not being given this gift and its something to be joyous over
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Middle Earth

Same
You and the other members here are solid gold.
Great human beings
Good to hear you are feeling groovy as we used to say
And +1 to may God Bless everyone on this forum.
From one John to another John
God Speed
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Does this mean I have to say something nice?
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

Yeah, it’s a cool place. I don’t take the time to post much but I read a lot and it always lifts my spirits.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tsal wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:30 pm Does this mean I have to say something nice?
Its quite possible it would require having a soul :lol: :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:37 pm
Tsal wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:30 pm Does this mean I have to say something nice?
We are getting into my job description here...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:37 pm
Well if you're gonna put it that way, forget it! :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I don't participate much. It used to be because I was sad going through and after the divorce. Then it was because I was happy and had someone that filled my thoughts. Now it's because I'm happy and work 64-72 hrs a week as I wrap up my career.

I always stop by and see what's going on, even when I'm not posting anything. You guys are all much appreciated for keeping this a nice neighborhood with good neighbors, thank you.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Always thoughtful and giving folks here. I don't post alot but I'm always surprised by the amount of responses to questions. I mentioned breaking a cheap pipe and next thing I know, someone sends me a pipe in the mail. Thanks again @Ruffinogold . I still haven't had a chance to smoke it. Bless everyone on here and may your days be filled with good tobacco and nights with good women.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
ric03

Without the original PSF I'd never have learned to smoke, let alone learn to love, a pipe. And if not for remembering those experiences, I'd never have come back to it; I would have simply learned the art of nuking my tongue, and swiftly moved on without coming here... Both then, and now, this place has helped me immensly. It's hard to describe what makes this place so special, it would take too long lol, but it is truly that :buddy: