A shout out to everyone here

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ncrobb wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:26 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:55 pm
Citizen B wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:46 pm

I drove through his town by accident. I didn't know it was on my route. I was in the middle of nowhere. I saw the sign at city limits and I realized that he must have be nearby. The hair on my arms stood on end.

Br-r-r-r-r-r.

I pulled on the throttle and got outta town. I had a very long trip ahead of me to get home, after 10 days on the road. While I am usually up for anything that happens serendipitously, my mission was different. Mrs. King was waiting for me. Getting home to see Mrs. King after 10 days or awkwardly popping in on Mr. and Mrs. Ruff out of the blue? The decision didn't even merit a coin toss.

I am glad it worked out for you but I raise my eyebrows at the use of the word, "awesome." :buddy:
:lol:

Well , it was awesome for me :thumbs: ... is that more believable ?
I hung out a couple times with John and the misses when I had a place in TN. Great folks.
Looking forward to doing it again . Next time Ill pull out the Epiphone George Thorogood hollow body for you to check out [ I really dig it ] .... or any of the other 30+ guitars we have about . Youll have the option of a 40 watt Marshal Tube or Orange 35rt amp :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.