Whatcha’ Doin 2024

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

My current streak is 85. I got it in three. It is a word I am very familiar with.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am writing a letter to a friend. I wrote a spontaneous sentence that made me think of this gang of knuckleheads. I thought to myself that it is a very PSF sentiment. I then thought I would share it here:

"I am just mentioning it because I am thinking about it. I love being alive."

It just burbled up to the top of my head. I know many of you feel likewise. I am talking about love of life, not our collective fondness for the fine line of snack foods manufactured by Frito-Lay..

Nor am I talking about our shared love of pipes and pipe tobacco. I am talking about our shared love of just being alive. I would not have it any other way. There are so many choices. I like plain.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:41 pm I am writing a letter to a friend. I wrote a spontaneous sentence that made me think of this gang of knuckleheads. I thought to myself that it is a very PSF sentiment. I then thought I would share it here:

It just burbled up to the top of my head. I know many of you feel likewise. I am talking about love of life, not our collective fondness for the fine line of snack foods manufactured by Frito-Lay..

Nor am I talking about our shared love of pipes and pipe tobacco. I am talking about our shared love of just being alive. I would not have it any other way. There are so many choices. I like plain.
I started Keto again so it is just Pork Rinds for me. Certain brands are better than others. I don’t like them hard.

As to life, yeah, I agree with you. Some people don’t want change and to experience new things. But I embrace it. It will be interesting to see where we end up in 10 years. Maybe all having a smoke outside @Ruffinogold ’s new B&M in Wyoming or something awesome like that.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Plinsc
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:41 pm I am writing a letter to a friend. I wrote a spontaneous sentence that made me think of this gang of knuckleheads. I thought to myself that it is a very PSF sentiment. I then thought I would share it here:

Looking at that picture I’m a bottom shelf guy.
Just a hill William with a BS in Appalachian Engineering
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Finally had the windshield replaced in my Wife’s car by Glass Doctor. Then her battery died. So now I am at the Dealership getting it checked. This is the 2nd Battery we have had in a 2022 Honda CR-V. It’s covered under warrenty but like what the heck man??
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Sittin' in my chair, and I've been here so long today that I think me arse is fusing to it...I'm becoming one with the chair. So, just as I'm getting past the diveritculitis, I pick up a bug of some kind. Great. Just great. (Yes, I'm whining. But I'll stop.)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:04 pm Sittin' in my chair, and I've been here so long today that I think me arse is fusing to it...I'm becoming one with the chair. So, just as I'm getting past the diveritculitis, I pick up a bug of some kind. Great. Just great. (Yes, I'm whining. But I'll stop.)
Shitty. Hope you blink and it passes
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am making plans on running an art market in my back garden. I am just the landlord and marketing part. I had a meeting with the person running the market (i.e. doing the scut work that doesn't interest me). I am going to meet her again later tonight after I walk Mrs. King's dog.

It is our first time doing it. We are not expecting to get rich so much as exercise our muscles at the moment.

She thinks like a businessperson. It is quite refreshing.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Smoking and drinking coffee.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Making waffles and watching The Great Escape.
The Troll Whisperer