More pipes - I did clean these.....

ncrobb
Founding Member

OK, I am cleaning out - I have too many pipes and I have a core group that I smoke. These are great pipes but are just hanging around here.
You should buy them and smoke them - they deserve it. Are all estates I picked up along the way and cleaned but haven't smoked them since. Here we go, top to bottom....

Ropp Bulldog - this is one of old stummels that they found and started offering a number of years ago. This one is marked "Ropp Vintage Briar 637" and has a horn stem. Has the original box.

Little Billard - marked "LARK Dr. Grabow" on the left and "Imported Briar" on the right. Pretty pipe.

Dr. Grabow Viking - a few small marks on the rim and a little chatter but looks nice overall.

Small Author - marked "WIMBLEDON 810" on the bottom - sure looks like a Dr. Grabow 81. Just saying. This one is really nice. If I didn't have a Dr. Grabow 81 that I smoke I'd keep it for sure.

Peterson Rhodesian - left side marked "Peterson's Dublin & London" and "Made in the Republic of Ireland 999" on the right. It is/was a P-lip. I don't like P-lips but I have modified a few by filing the opening on top back toward the rear - it redirects the smoke in a more traditional manner. This is another really nice pipe. Nice grain - bird's eye on the bottom. Someone smoked it two or three times and that is it.

Tim West Dublin - yep, you have seen this one for sale before but its still here. It is huge. Let me restate - it is HUGE. I bet it would take an ounce to fill it. it has Mr. West's makers mark stamped on the bottom left which says "Tim West Columbus USA Hand Made Briar". I emailed Mr. West about this pipe years ago (Jan 2016) and he said he made twisted stems occasionally when he was bored, he made this one in 1998 and that he valued it (back then) at $200-$300. It has a small nick at the edge of the rim, other than that it is in fantastic shape. It comes with a proportional pipe sock and leather pipe stand. I will send the email along with it as well.

I can send more pics just ask. All six pipes $300 shipped. If you aren't just crazy about the Tim West pipe - take the remaining 5 for $150 shipped.

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

The one on the bottom tempts me but I am currently out of the market.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Nice looking pipes. Someone will enjoy them.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ANOTHER " INSTACOLLECTION " :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I love all these, except that Thor’s Hammer at the bottom! But many people love those gigantic pipes. A great collection for anyone to grab.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations