Bowl frequency mood

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I’m like Tommy, I smoke when I want to. The fact is that I want to most of the time! I’m not trying to sound “cool” or ultra-codger, but I really smoke it up and I never get tired of it.

I make most of my decisions around smoking. For example, you can’t smoke in a doctor’s office or a theater so I don’t go to movies, but I do go to the doctor. You get the picture.

Anyway, I believe pipe smoking is a gift from G-d and I never look a gift horse in the mouth!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
HSigurdsson

Well, I have not smoked a pipe in awhile.
Due to me having a dip in 97% of the day, I dont need the nicotene from a pipe.
I smoke a pipe 95% for the flavor and 5% for the ritual.
I smoke slowly, I smoke contemplatingly, and I smoke when its NOT 79 BELOW ZERO!!
Today is about 50 degrees and balmy....so im into a bowl of SOTE.
Asit warms up I will smoke between 1-14 pipes a day.
I know I could come to this site when im NOT smoking a pipe but that makes me want a pipe.
I end up stanfing in snow up to my knees and very much not enjoying my pipe.
The computer phone box says its gonna be almost 70 here this weekend.....I see many pipes in the near future.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

HSigurdsson wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:10 pm Well, I have not smoked a pipe in awhile.
I smoke slowly, I smoke contemplatingly, and I smoke when its NOT 79 BELOW ZERO!!
I know I could come to this site when im NOT smoking a pipe but that makes me want a pipe.
The computer phone box says its gonna be almost 70 here this weekend.....I see many pipes in the near future.
Good to see you Buddy! We kept the light on for you, under a cloud of Burley Smoke
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
HSigurdsson

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:19 pm
HSigurdsson wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:10 pm Well, I have not smoked a pipe in awhile.
Good to see you Buddy! We kept the light on for you, under a cloud of Burley Smoke
Its hood to be smoking again, I really miss it in the winter.