Killer freak show blends

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

You know you sick bastids like a good freak show blend now and again . Its not often for me but I do indulge in the whack job side show from time to time . Generally , a freak show blend is a flavor that is just that ... a bit freaky or a lot freaky . Im talking the ones you enjoy .... oh screw it , even the ones you hate , who cares

Lets just call Mix 79 a freak show and get it over with , as well as Ennerdale and Germains Plumcake , which is flavored with fairy essence [ I dg it ]

If you guys ever want to go over the edge , Id highly suggest Tobacco Galleria Blue note ... nt to be confused with Dans Blue Note , oh no , TG Blue Note is the freaks freak show ! I couldn't begin to imagine what the flavors are . There probably 50 going on or just one .... one really out there freak flavor , I dont now . But the thing is , its pretty killer ! It smoke cool and pretty slow . Ive gotten compliments smoking it , probably by a freak , but still .

Imho , " The " Freak Show

Another that is pretty close , and they know it , is Dans Devils Holiday . Think about it . If the Devil were to take a break and cut loose , it would surely be a freak show from hell itself ... somehow Dan Tobacco is familiar with this and created a blend and tin that just says it all . Its A lot , as the millennials would say , but its a fun blend

Dont be shy . We're all adults , and share your freak show blends .... ya know ya got em
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Have you been talking to @Citizen B ?
God and Texas!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am trying to order some of this Blue Note on WV Smoke Shop. It sounds so tasty. The problem is WV Smoke Shop's website is so wonky 1999 that I cannot make it work on the Mac. I will call them tomorrow. With a website like this clunker, I am sure they take phone orders. It is West Virginia, after all. Almost Heaven.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I'm not really sure what a killer freak show tobacco is. I know Mr. Mayor said M79 was one, so that's telling me that "killer freak show" tobaccos are nasty and taste like granmas little decorative floral soaps that used to collect dust in a cut glass dish on the back of the toilet. (Don't ask me how I know what they taste like.) If that's what we're talkin' 'bout here, I don't smoke any o' those. However, if we're talking about tobaccos that have just wildly unexpected flavors and are way outside what we usually smoke, then C&D's "Jolly Old Saint Nicholas" would be one of those for me. I'm not even sure what the heck that stuff is supposed to taste like! I don't smoke it often, and each time I do I'm like, "Omigad...what IS this stuff?" Then I settle down and finish the bowl.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I’ve come across my favorite killer blend now. It’s Epiphany by C&D.

I tried it originally because it was supposed to be so close to Revelation, that what’s supposed to be a favorite of Albert Einstein. Of course, being so close Einstein himself, intellectually, I was interested in it.

I was really surprised how much I like it. My wife likes the aroma and usually she care for anything with Latakia. A little bit of this a little bit of that a little fruit topping and viola, a killer, freak blend!

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I guess the only killer freak show blend that I have on hand currently is Rattray's Orange Passion and I hate it. It's the only tobacco I ever owned that literally adheres to walls, furniture and anything within close proximity. The bag note is exciting at first but overall it's gooper central.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:15 pm I am trying to order some of this Blue Note on WV Smoke Shop. It sounds so tasty. The problem is WV Smoke Shop's website is so wonky 1999 that I cannot make it work on the Mac. I will call them tomorrow. With a website like this clunker, I am sure they take phone orders. It is West Virginia, after all. Almost Heaven.
Oh , I think youll be surprised . Its a real trip , truly . I should order a pouch myself as its been a few years .

Your Mac is apparently too bougie for WV . It might work with your phone , but if youre like me , I dont order anything off my phone . They will take phone orders
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:23 pm I'm not really sure what a killer freak show tobacco is. I know Mr. Mayor said M79 was one, so that's telling me that "killer freak show" tobaccos are nasty and taste like granmas little decorative floral soaps that used to collect dust in a cut glass dish on the back of the toilet. (Don't ask me how I know what they taste like.) If that's what we're talkin' 'bout here, I don't smoke any o' those. However, if we're talking about tobaccos that have just wildly unexpected flavors and are way outside what we usually smoke, then C&D's "Jolly Old Saint Nicholas" would be one of those for me. I'm not even sure what the heck that stuff is supposed to taste like! I don't smoke it often, and each time I do I'm like, "Omigad...what IS this stuff?" Then I settle down and finish the bowl.
" However, if we're talking about tobaccos that have just wildly unexpected flavors and are way outside what we usually smoke "

Thats a better way of saying it , I reckon .... yes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:58 pm I’ve come across my favorite killer blend now. It’s Epiphany by C&D.

I tried it originally because it was supposed to be so close to Revelation, that what’s supposed to be a favorite of Albert Einstein. Of course, being so close Einstein himself, intellectually, I was interested in it.

I was really surprised how much I like it. My wife likes the aroma and usually she care for anything with Latakia. A little bit of this a little bit of that a little fruit topping and viola, a killer, freak blend!

I see your point . . . intellectually that is . . . me a fancier of Virginias find nothing from C&D even remotely intellectually stimulating :)

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

So far , we've got .......

Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
TG Blue Note
Rattray's Orange Passion
Mix 79
Devils Holiday