Burley London Blend

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Yes. Looks good to me.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Why is this blend limited ? It makes no sense . Its a good blend for sure but its one that was a staple for a long time .
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:22 pm Why is this blend limited ? It makes no sense . Its a good blend for sure but its one that was a staple for a long time .
They said the topping/casing is hard to come by these days.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:31 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:22 pm Why is this blend limited ? It makes no sense . Its a good blend for sure but its one that was a staple for a long time .
They said the topping/casing is hard to come by these days.
Lol . Sure . If they were to have said they are purposely creating demand , Id believe that a bit quicker . MB is my favorite producer and they have really gotten " moderned up " in the last decade ish . Do you remember when MB had a total of like 10blends or so ? Back then I used to think ... man , they need to get with it .. and they did ! Limited release stuff , to me , is bullshit . Either make it or dont . Of course , Id rather have them make it as I hate to see a blend go away
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.