Your favorite and/or most sentimental pipe

oubobcat

The Meerschaum my wife gave me as a wedding present
Big fan for Kramer's Father Dempsey
Bigflo

I’d say it’s my Peterson Dracula 106 my wife got it for me right after my diagnosis
Bigflo

racinghoss

I have three that we're my grandad's pipes. All of them are great smokers. He was kind of an ass, but a hard man and a great bunch of stories. I love those pipes. A BC prince, a Dr G Royalton, and a Stanwell Brass Band Dublin (which spurred me to attempt to collect all the rusticated Brass Band pipes).

racinghoss

I also have a Turkish meer that a buddy bought while stationed in Turkey, and later gave to me. The pipe is nothing special, but my dad scrimshawed an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on it. Not his best work, as he's getting old and shaky, but at the time it was the only artwork of his that I owned. We are both old Marines, so it is definitely sentimental.

simplepipes
Codger in Training

3rd and 7th Falcons from the left were a matched set I received from a favorite Pipe Smoking Uncle for my High School Graduation near 50 years past.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Bigflo

racinghoss wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:03 pm I also have a Turkish meer that a buddy bought while stationed in Turkey, and later gave to me. The pipe is nothing special, but my dad scrimshawed an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on it. Not his best work, as he's getting old and shaky, but at the time it was the only artwork of his that I owned. We are both old Marines, so it is definitely sentimental.

That’s a beautiful pipe my dad was also a marine
MeerCat

I think this is my favorite in my collection. It smokes well as a CAO Bekler should but I'm partial to the beautiful carving.
I found it in an antique shop for $99 but haggled the guy down to $85.

avid

Longshanks wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:38 am Smoked a lot of Carter Hall and PA in it. Good times, good times. :)
that pipe get's around
insufferable filter guy
avid

all these pipe pics are great!
insufferable filter guy