What Hand Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WHMCAYST™

ncrobb
Founding Member

Chef Benny flung a craving on me. No yellow bands in the humidor but this Bully is a great cigar.

Gus approves.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Smoking this giant cheroot. Kids are running in the sprinkler

Tsal
Forum Decorum

I went back to the fancy cigar store today and bought two more Undercrown Shade sticks.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Smoking a UnderCrown Shade and drinking a Coors Banquet beer. I've expanded my back patio back in June and I think this is the first time sitting back here and enjoying it.
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

In the garage smoking a Antonio Gimenez stick I grabbed from the box pass and enjoying the rain & breeze. Laughing my ass off at the forecasters, the news, the mayor, the governor, and the people who bought into the hurricane hype. Hope they enjoy all the bottled water and ramen they stocked up on
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
ncrobb
Founding Member

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:23 pm In the garage smoking a Antonio Gimenez stick I grabbed from the box pass and enjoying the rain & breeze. Laughing my ass off at the forecasters, the news, the mayor, the governor, and the people who bought into the hurricane hype. Hope they enjoy all the bottled water and ramen they stocked up on
Do you always cut a vee notch? I’ve tried it and I like it but seem to have settled on very gingerly cutting off the wrap layer at the very end, like a thirty second or so. Not much more than the thickness of the leaf.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

As far as cuts are concerned I think all full time cigar smokers should have every cutter available. Keeps it interesting and you get the opportunity to collect a bunch of stuff.
I have this el cheapo that lives in my truck.
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

ncrobb wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:51 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:23 pm In the garage smoking a Antonio Gimenez stick I grabbed from the box pass and enjoying the rain & breeze. Laughing my ass off at the forecasters, the news, the mayor, the governor, and the people who bought into the hurricane hype. Hope they enjoy all the bottled water and ramen they stocked up on
Do you always cut a vee notch? I’ve tried it and I like it but seem to have settled on very gingerly cutting off the wrap layer at the very end, like a thirty second or so. Not much more than the thickness of the leaf.
It really depends on what I have close at hand. Probably around 50/50 on the vee or the punch. I keep my sharp regular cutters for slicing rope
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:48 am
ncrobb wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:51 am
It really depends on what I have close at hand. Probably around 50/50 on the vee or the punch. I keep my sharp regular cutters for slicing rope
I snagged a great cutter from the last pass . It was a combo v / regular cutter [ I think ] ... I forget where I put it but when I find it ill use it on a Punch Gran Puro I bought a couple days ago . Havent had a Gran Puro yet . I pretty much dig Punch products , so Im looking forward to it
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I started a Fuente Churchill then decided to mow the lawn. It's awaiting my return in the ashtray.
The Troll Whisperer