What's For Supper?

Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:32 pm Torino’s frozen pizza w potato chips on the side
That's different. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Tetrazini
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Puff nstuff

I did a rigatoni with ricotta and sausage bake tonight, it was pretty damned tasty; with some excellent bread and a simple salad. Just went in for seconds!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I do not know.

I am not in an existential crisis but I was reading this thread and thinking about what I am going to eat tonight. I have no idea.

This state of not knowing doesn't bother me. The future offers no more than fickle promises. I will ride the wheel of fortune and land where I land.

If I have my druthers, I will be having hotdogs on Bunny Bread hot dog buns with kimchi and French's mustard.

Mrs. King has roasted large pieces of white onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, and cabbage this afternoon for reasons unknown. I also know she has concocted a sauce for the vegetables. I am sure the sauce is both healthy and delicious.

Or, we may go out to dinner, though that seems unlikely based on the two pans of vegetables I saw roasting this afternoon.

Either or. I can have hot dogs in Bunny Bread rolls for a midnight snack.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Citizen B wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:06 pm I do not know.

I am not in an existential crisis but I was reading this thread and thinking about what I am going to eat tonight. I have no idea.

This state of not knowing doesn't bother me. The future offers no more than fickle promises. I will ride the wheel of fortune and land where I land.

If I have my druthers, I will be having hotdogs on Bunny Bread hot dog buns with kimchi and French's mustard.

Mrs. King has roasted large pieces of white onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, and cabbage this afternoon for reasons unknown. I also know she has concocted a sauce for the vegetables. I am sure the sauce is both healthy and delicious.

Or, we may go out to dinner, though that seems unlikely based on the two pans of vegetables I saw roasting this afternoon.

Either or. I can have hot dogs in Bunny Bread rolls for a midnight snack.

Thats what I said.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Cheesesteak and French Fries. I post the fries because they come with a wooden fork.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Waiting on this same set up to arrive, cheesesteak and fries.
The Troll Whisperer
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Some friends came over and brought us some Greek food so we didn’t have to cook while dealing with a newborn. Always great to have friends help take care of you.
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
fingall
Member in Good Standing

pipedrum22 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:24 pm Some friends came over and brought us some Greek food so we didn’t have to cook while dealing with a newborn. Always great to have friends help take care of you.
It really is. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
fingall
Member in Good Standing

My kids begged me to make pasta with a cream sauce flavored with sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil; so I did. They loved it